Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Anyeonghaseyo. Again.

Greetings,

It has been three years since the last time I posted. I'm such a bad blogger and I guess since I'm not the blogger with many loyal readers, I don't disappoint anyone, right?

The reason I started to write again (hopefully will write often) is because right now, I'm in a brand new place which is Seoul! Yes people, the country of those mellow dramas you've been watching!
I'm here for exchange program and it is such a short program.  I wonder how do I keep all the memories within the limited times. So, why not write a blog? Since I already had one too.

What I love about blogging is,
You can write shit as much as you want
You can post picture as much as you want
You can do what you want here

I've been updating in other social medias like facebook, instagram, and path but in those social medias, I kinda feel that I'm not freely to upload as much as I want. For example in Instagram, I tend to upload 1 picture each day so I won't spam each other timeline. So personally, I think blog is the place where I can post everything I want to without interrupting anyone.

Okay back to topic, so I'll try to post as often as I can (since I also had tons of pictures) about my new life here. I'm studying in Konkuk University and I met other people in the same exchange program too. I'll tell about it later!


                                                  Here's a sneakpeak of my campus view

 So, this is my opening post and I'll try to keep updating here! Wish me luck!

Laura Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment