Monday, August 6, 2012

When Two lovers Unite

Greetings! 

A two loving couple with beautiful suit and dress, a lovely decorated place, a beautiful song, and a crowded lovely audience. Marriage is supposed to be an enchanted-once in a lifetime moment. In order to appreciate in this joyful moment, we could give the couple a gift that will make them smile. When we were invited to a friends' wedding ceremony, we wonder what could we give to them. A luxurious couple gift? A money in the red envelope? A cute stuff?
Well I have an example gift which is worth to gift and has a considerable price which is
SELF wait for it MADE WEDDING CARD!
I made this card once to give to my parents' friends. Since I love art and design, it was my pleasure to creatively made this card. Here's a preview


 When you open the card, the "couple pop-up" will get close to each other
 There's a wish card inside (I know my hand-writing kind of bad)

My inspiration for this card is from Bruno Mars' song "Marry You". It's really a catchy yet romantic :)
Here's the lyric that inspires me 
"It's a beautiful night, we're looking something dumb to do, hey baby I think I wanna marry you"
Based on the lyric, I made the setting on the card as a beautiful starry sky, a perfect timing for purposing!

From,
A girl who's craving for potato cheese right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment