Sunday, August 12, 2012

"Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar"

Greetings, 

Do you know a children's game called "Who Stole The Cookie?" I used to play that. It's basically a song which you include your name and your friends. The song lyric is much more like this:

A: Who stole the cookie from the cookie car?
B: (random kid starts first) C stole the cookie from the cookie jar!
C: Who me?
All the kids: Yes You!
C: Couldn't be!
A: So who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?
And it's repeated again and again but using different kids' name. When I played this game, the one who response late will be kicked out and lose! As a child, I used to find this song hard to remember :)


Speaking of cookies... Recently, me and my mom were having a quality time together on this weekend by baking time! My mom is really good at baking, usually she made all the cookies by herself and I just ate it. But now, since it's holiday and got nothing to do, I tried to help her. Baking is not as hard as I thought (no, I'm not expert at baking), when it comes to measure the dose of sugar, butter,etc I leave it to mom. The part of baking which I love is to make the shape and putting chocolate chip on top! Fun fun fun!

DAY 1
So, on Saturday, we made cookies and nastar. Take a look at these:
left photo: Making the heart shape using a "I don't know the name" tool. It's a cylinder with a cake cutter inside.
 right photo: The cookies with the choco-chip on top are mine! The round shape cookies are made using exceed ingredients

left photo: The shape of the nastar, I thought it was an octopus but it's actually an apple
right photo: "painting" the nastar with egg's yolk to make it glossy

Tadaa, the cookies :) oh I forgot to take picture of the nastar :(

DAY 2
This morning, me and my mom did another experiment on cookies. This time we use choco-crunch! YUM. Here's the picture:
left photo: The "flower" and "mickey mouse" shaped cookies. These cookies are softer than yesterday's
right photo: place where we baked :)

left photo: Cookies attack! The mickey mouse one kind of over burnt
right photo: Few of cookies that we made

WHAT DO I DO WITH THAT LOT OF COOKIES?
Well, I don't eat 'em lot! That's too much fat for me. Few of cookies are placed in a jar and might be given to relatives.

HOW'S THE TASTE?
Taste are relatives. For me, I like themm! It's so crunchy outside yet soft inside. But I Iike the day 2 cookies better than day 1 :)

See ya!

From,
A girl who don't steal the cookie from the cookie jar! 







1 comment: