Thursday, August 16, 2012

Epic

Greetings,

These days, I had few epic dreams consecutively. Nevertheless, I just remember few of them and there's one strage thing I'd figured out: All of my dreams (that I remembered) were about movies.

Dream #1
I had this wild dream about dating with Batman. Yes Batman. Not Christian Bale. I dreamt of dating batman in superhero suit. We went to "Central Park Mall" then because there were fans chasing batman, we tried to escape by Bluebird Taxi to "Puri Indah Mall". Guess what, the driver was... Alfred.
Weirdest thing is I still remember all the details.
Dream #2
I dreamt of being filmed in Doomsday movie. Scary thing is, the movie was directed when the REAL Doomsday happened. Strange enough.
Dream #3
The movie included was "The Omen". Nah, it wasn't a scary dream unlike the movie. In my dream, there was a new clinic opened next to my dormitory, it's called "The Omen" and only special person could enter inside. (I think it was influenced by recently famous clinic joke, "Tong Fang")
Dream #4
It just happened 2 days ago, I had a dream about cruising on Titanic. BUT but but, the dream was on Chinese. I remember spoke chinese to a lady on the ship. She complained to me of how the ship didn't provide towels for her family. Until when the ship sinked, she still complained me about those towels.

Because of that random dreams, I often wake up feeling tired, puzzled, extremely happy, etc etc. Maybe it's because of my over-imaginative mind :\

Recently, I'm being a fan of the color that I've never liked before. RED. I realize that red is pretty neutral for mix and match and it could give new and fresher look!

I've just found out a red briefcase in mom's closet. In love with it :)

From,
A girl who just had these hectic dreams at night




1 comment: