Monday, August 6, 2012

Holiday Survival

Greetings!

You see, I've always wanted to have my own blog from a long time. But due to my laziness, It postponed until NOW! Yeah finally I wrote my first post!Anyway, how's your holiday? Here I am in Indonesia spending my summer holiday. Spending holiday in hometown has its own goods and bads, let me list mine.


  • GOOD THINGS: Meet my family || Home Sweet Home || Meeting with high school friends || Taste back the delicious homemade dishes and Indonesian food || Relax at home || Being to my fav place here || No need to worry about rainy season (which means, no need to cary umbrella all way long!) ||
  • BAD THINGS: The traffic which is so bad || The lack of public transportation (which made me harder to go to other places) || Boredom attack || Super hot weather ||


Overall, I love spending my holiday here but yeah when it comes to boredom, all I need is a holiday survival! I'll tell you my survival in the next post :)
see ya!

From,
A girl who's often being called as an "owl"


1 comment: