Friday, August 10, 2012

Nail Art Bestie

I'm always a fan of nail art, but due to my laziness, I tend to enjoy seeing many fabulous nail art rather than doing it. But today, I have no plans to go outside so I'll be staying at home for whole day. Luckily, my best friend, Bebe, paid me a visit! We did "Nail Art Time"!

We planned this day since yesterday night, so Bebe brought her nail polish and I got mine, too. Here's a preview of the result! For us beginner, it's quite satisfying.

Bebe's Nail Art
My nail Art

Things we used are:
  • Etude baby pink
  • Etude light purple
  • Revlon plum Seduction (It's more darker purple)
  • Etude top coat
  • Toothpick
  • Make-up sponge
  • Last but not least, Nail polish remover
From the list of nail polishes I mentioned above, you should've known what color combination we could used. Me and bb decided to check out view tutorials. Check out: http://chelseasgetnailed.com/. The blog contained a lot of tutorials and displays from a young talented nail art artist, Chelsea. I found her at instagram and I think that her works are super cool!

In this nail art session, we used 2 techniques which are "marble nail art" and gradient. The steps are not as easy as shown on the tutorials. I had to redo over and over again because it was so messy :( Finally, when it finished, we are so glad with the result. Doing nail art could turn out to be my new hobby!

From,
A girl who must practice her patience at doing nail arts





No comments:

Post a Comment