Monday, August 13, 2012

Take A Chance

Greetings,

Bored. Nothing to do. So I did this little amateur photo session.

Do you see a small logo beside my photo? I just designed a logo for this blog, here's a zoom of it:


 ***


I've just finished reading a superb book about Merry Riana, a young talented motivator, company owner who received her first 1 million dollar at the age of 26. One word after reading her books. WOW. She has this enormous spirit  of hard-working! Gonna add her as my new favorite motivator!

By her experience, I could say that I learn to : "Get out from your comfort zone and stand out"
That phrase remind me of back then, when I was about to enter college. I planned to take an usual way by entering straight to the college. Somehow, God has his own plan. I took a chance of learning at a place that I've never thought about: China. I must postpone 1 year of my uni because I need to learn the language. At first, I was so scared because none of my friends took this alternative and I thought "I don't want to waste one year of my uni" Eventually, after a year in China, I feel nothing but to be grateful to be placed there. I feel grateful to take different alternative way from my friends. I'd learnt so many new things in various perspectives and my eyes are gradually opened about this world. Well, what could I say, it's better to take a chance :)

From,
A girl who was afraid to be different back then





3 comments:

  1. lovely outfit :)
    and pretty vintage bag!
    mind to follow each other?

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for your lovely comments :) sure, I've followed you already!

      Delete
  2. Thankies :) Sure, I've followed you already!

    ReplyDelete